My business is affected by COVID-19, can you help?

We understand that these are unsettling times for all our customers. Please be assured we've been working hard to mitigate any effect the Coronavirus might have on our service. There are ways you can help us too:

  • With 100% of our staff working from home, the best contact method for us is now email

  • Consider signing up for Direct Debit to help manage your payments and spread the costs

Find out more

What do I do if I spot any water supply issues? (i.e. loss of supply, low pressure, discolouration, leak outside of property boundary or other water quality related concerns)

Please call Cambridge Water directly on: 0330 123 0116

For wastewater and drainage issues? (i.e. flooding, sewerage leak outside of your property boundary etc):

Please call Anglian Water directly on:  03457 145 145

How can I reduce my water bill?

There are many different ways you can reduce your water bill. One of the most obvious is to be more water efficient – the less water you use, the cheaper your bill will be. You can find out more about being water efficient here.

If you feel your bill has suddenly increased by a large amount, contact us immediately because you may have a leak. We’ll investigate the situation by tracking your water usage to confirm if indeed you do have a leak, then assist in getting it fixed.

How can I pay my bill?

You can pay your bill by logging into the My Account section of the website or through one of the methods on the reverse of your bill. If you have any problems, please call our customer service team on 0330 123 0206, who will gladly help you.

What is a “trade effluent consent”?

This is a legally binding document that’s specific to the customer, premises or process from where the effluent is discharged. The consent controls or limits the discharge. If you need to change or cancel an existing consent, contact us.

I am unhappy about the service I am receiving, how do I make a complaint?

We aim to provide you with an excellent service, but sometimes things can go wrong. We take complaints very seriously, so if you are not happy with our service we will do our best to put things right. Please click here for further information on how to complain and how we deal with your complaint.

Where can I view / download your Customer Charter?

You can view our Customer Charter by clicking here.

What accreditations do you have?

We are ISO 9001 & ISO 45001 certified.

What are my charges?

From 1st April 2020 new wholesale and retail rates came into effect for businesses. Prior to this OFWAT made some changes to the retail exit code which sets out the rules and guidelines retailers need to refer to when setting retail prices. One of the changes amended customer group bandings. Previously different rules applied to businesses using between 0 and 5 megalitres a year, between 5 and 50 megalitres a year and over 50 megalitres a year with some instances of customers charged between 0 and 50 megalitres.

From 1st April bandings have changed to between 0 and 0.5 megalitres a year, between 0.5 and 50 megalitres a year and over 50 megalitres a year. As a consequence businesses may have moved from one grouping to another. The bulk of any business customer bill (circa 95%) still relates to wholesale charges, covering the provision of water and sewerage services. Consumption banding has been allocated based on previous consumption, but if you believe that this is not representative of future consumption or you are seeing rises in your bills please contact us via 0330 159 2571 and we will review your individual situation to see how we can help.

For our 2020/21 charges scheme, click here. This applies to Transferred Customers and Eligible Exit Area Customers.

How do I update my bank details

Please refer to our customer charter here which explains on page 13 how you can update your bank details.